Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Another Year Older

No comments:
 
So last Thursday I had the joy of turning the final stage of being a teenager, nineteen. Having work on that day I celebrated with the family the night before enjoying my Lindt Chocolate cake, champagne and a handmade card from my God Mother. This was maybe one of the most pleasant birthday's I've had irregardless of the fact that I had work. My manager and another one of the girls from work bought me a Red Velvet cupcake to celebrate, it was DE-LISH. The night ended with le boyfriend picking me up with surprise flowers in hands which was a great way to end the night (by the way he rarely spoils me with flowers so I was extremely happy).

Friday le boyfee and myself celebrated my birthday to ourselves at Taronga Zoo. Best day EVER! We had planned so many times to go to the Zoo but had never got the chance to. So here are a few of my favourite shots from the day!




Next up is the Aquarium! Until next time.

love Cassie
xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff