Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Whitney Eve & WE By Whitney Port

No comments:
 









A few weeks ago I was absolutely ecstatic about attending Whitney Port's Fashion Festival show at Town Hall. Being one of my ABSOLUTE idols, my inner fan girl came out and I became smiles all round, giggling in disbelief that she was literally metres away from me. Having an All Access Area pass I was able to go backstage moments before the start of the show and juice out the behind the scenes. As we were being led to where the models were getting put into outfits, we were given a little info on how the dressing of the models are done. A little too bad that none of us were really paying attention after sighting at first glance Whitney herself checking and double checking the outfits of the show.
The show took off with bright red, yellows and blues that gave off a warm summer vibe, from Whitney's WE collection now available at selected Sportsgirl stores, leading then into Whitney Eve with light pastel colours in floral prints with blends of neutral colours.

This had to be one of the best days being toped off with me being able to meet Whitney herself. *fan girl scream*

Until next time!

Love Ceememore & Loki

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff