Thursday, 13 September 2012

Denim

No comments:
 

Pastel Top - Stylestalker, Denim Disco Shorts - American Apparel, Heels - Tony Bianco, Accesories - Lovisa

I've never really been a major fan of denim ever in my lifetime or maybe I just don't acknowledge it as much, who knows, but I decided to make a start. One of the most exciting moments in life is when you have a family member travel coming back and showering you with presents. Just as good as christmas! Recently my father travelled to Canada visiting big fashion cities such as New York and LA within a span of 3 months. Boy was I excited when he told me to make a list of things I wanted from the Factory Outlets. This list obviously was more of a guide considering there wouldn't be exactly whatever I wanted so I had to involve pictures (I think it was more because he wouldn't have a clue what anything was on the list). On this list was where I decided to chuck on the denim clothing. I mean literally this list was mainly denim from skirts, vests, shorts, shirts, jackets. I'm quite fond of the cropped denim vest that was brought back to me as it actually goes with a lot of things in my wardrobe. Also makes me feel like I'm back in my rock lovin' days, oh Thanks for the Memories!

My mother also took a little trip to China arriving back today, can't wait to share with you the gifts she brought back for me!

love cassie!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff